Goodbye Phone, Hello World: 60 Ways To Disconnect From Tech And Reconnect To Joy By Paul Greenberg
This book is not a phone! Goodbye Phone, Hello World features 65 bite-size, device-free activities scientifically proven to promote true happiness.
With wit, wisdom, and warmth, bestselling author Paul Greenberg presents practices for connection, mindfulness, conversation, creativity, and well-being.
Reconnect to life's enduring pleasures: friendship, family, romance, laughter, food, books, music, sleep, nature, art, and so much more.
• Teaches tricks to cut down on phone use—the average person spends 1,400 hours per year on their phone
• Presented in a petite, phone-like case with rounded corners
• Filled with colorful, meditative artwork throughout
For anyone who needs a break from their device, Goodbye Phone, Hello World is a rousing call to reclaim the precious hours lost to screen time.
This collection of life-affirming exercises is an uplifting gift or self-purchase to reach for instead of a phone.
• This book is for anyone who wants to do a digital detox, challenge their dependency on their phone, and seek out true connections.
• Author Paul Greenberg is a New York Times bestselling author and the winner of the James Beard Award for Writing and Literature.
• Perfect gift for anyone who claims to be addicted to their phone
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 160
- Size: 4 1/2 X 7 V
- Publication Date: 11/10/2020
- ISBN: 9781452184524
About the Author
Paul Greenberg is the New York Times bestselling author of Four Fish, American Catch, The Omega Principle and Goodbye Phone, Hello World. A regular contributor to the Times and many other publications, Mr. Greenberg is the winner of a James Beard Award for Writing and Literature, a Pew Fellow in Marine Conservation and the writer-in-residence at the Safina Center. He has been featured on Fresh Air with Terry Gross, TED and PBS's Frontline.