A cute little bandeu top bikini with minimal coverage to get the perfect tan. Inspired by the 1970’s soul music movement in Northern England – namely ‘Northern Soul’. Georgiana instantly fell in love with the music & aesthetic; the glitter, rich 70’s colour’s, textures and prints.
- 88% Nylon
- 12% Lycra Elastane
- Made in England
- Do not roll up or store when wet.
- Hand Wash separately with care.
- Rinse in cold water after use.
- No detergent. No Bleach.
- Do not wring. Do not rub.
- Avoid drying in direct sunlight.
- Fluorescent colours can fade
- Avoid contact with suncream- fabric may become discoloured if in direct contact with suncream or any other chemicals.
About HUNZA G
The London born English bred Hunza G has been around since 1984 originally known as Hunza, which then 30 years later reborn as Hunza G in the collaboration of Georgiana Huddart and the original director Peter Meadows. You might remember Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman wearing a crinkle swimsuit as an iconic top of the 80s, which has once again become super stylish. All the fabric sourcing, design and hand-made production is in England, starting in the Midlands then coming to reality in Central London. The brand is extremely eco-friendly, the production is aimed to be zero-waste running via a well thought through process placing a great emphasis on community, local fair trade and heritage. The One-Size concept is followed to be inclusive to women of all shapes and to lessen the chance of over-purchased sizing on a commercial level.