I Love the Seaside Surf & Travel Guide to Northwest Europe
I Love the Seaside is created by ocean-loving people for ocean-loving people, so you get honest-to-goodness genuine bona fide recommendations only. This is a brand new edition of the highly successful I Love The Seaside travel and surf guide: this time to Northwest Europe.
From don’t-forget-to-breathe-beautiful Lofoten, in the north of Norway, the authors surfed and travelled their way down the west coast, exploring the shores of Sweden, Denmark, Germany’s islands, Holland and Belgium, all the way to Normandy, in the north of France. You’ll get a clear view of the backdrop, places you’ll love to hang out, eat and sleep, fine shops, outdoor activities and things to do and see, local food facts and stories of inspiring seaside people.
Written in English language, the I Love the Seaside surf and travel guide to Northwest Europe contains 400 pages and is filled with inspiring photography that reflects the atmosphere and surf lifestyle perfectly.
AND THERE'S MORE!
- Read little snippets of info and short stories about interesting local people
- Learn yoga tips and tricks to help improve your surfing and overall health, fitness and well-being
- Obtain knowledge about local food, and some delicious local recipes
The I Love The Seaside Surf and Travel Guide aims to inform, entertain and give a good read, all in one.
What is included:
- Beautiful, inspiring photos and maps
- Detailed description of surf breaks for all levels
- Activities (yoga, SUP-tours, biking, wine-tasting etc.)
- Accommodation, stores, restaurants and cafes
- Interviews with seaside locals
- Local food facts and recipes
- Yoga tips and tricks for surfing
Details guide: ENGLISH language, 400 pages, size 23x17 cm, thick 3cm.