Sullivan Coated Canvas Bag
The Sullivan tote bag by Proenza Schouler is the ideal fit-them-all bag, from your laptop to your gym clothes you will find that all your belongings are swallowed by the spacious inside that can expand even further thanks to the gusseted sides. The bag is made from a coated canvas and is decorated by luxurious leather trims. Wear it on your elbow or over your shoulders, it will be very comfortable either way.
- Composition: Body: 45% Cotton, 30% PVC, 25% Calfskin (Bos Taurus); Lining: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyurethane
- Sculpted black leather top handle that can be extended and styled across the body
- Logo-embossed leather patch at the front
- Decorative vertical leather wraparound strap
- Contrast white topstitching
- Open top with a turn-lock closure
- Unlined interior with a coated canvas base and an attached zip pouch.
- Silver-tone metal hardware
- Dimensions: L: 19" W: 9" H: 14"
About Proenza Schouler
Proenza Schouler is a name of honor. They are the maiden names of the two designers’ moms. Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez did their thesis together at the Parson's School of Design, and that’s where the brand’s first collection was born. Defined by fusion of craftsmanship and the sense of refined ease, inspiration comes from contemporary art and youth culture. The use of custom developed fabric makes the design just even more unique. Proenza Schouler embodies wearable luxury. The New York based womenswear and accessories brand played an important role in American fashion as a leading talent and was awarded several times by CFDA and many more.