The Dolly loafer by Flattered is made from black crocodile-effect leather and features an elongated squared toe with metal embellishment and a minimal heel. A true versatile pair of flats that you will wear day to day to the office.
- Size Information: Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Heel Height: 12mm
- Handmade in: Elche, Spain
- Outer Material: Cow (Bos Taurus)
- Lining: Goat Leather - Chrome-free (Capra Hircus)
- Outsole: Thunit (rubber)
- Shoebox: Recycled paper, no glue and colorants, water-based ink
- Dustbag: Certified organic cotton, fair trade wood
Designed in Stockholm and handmade in Spain, Flattered shoes embody contemporary aesthetics with a focus on quality. Comfort and functionality always comes first, they believe in long-lasting products, not just in terms of durability and quality, but also when it comes to a timeless appeal. They use chrome-free leather on a large scale; they continuously source for the best materials, from a quality, sustainability and functionality perspective; and they prioritize the ongoing development of sustainable design, production and transport methods.