Lia Mid-Calf Boots
The Lia mid-calf boots by Flattered with chunky soles and a sleek minimalist design are the signature boot of the season. Think utility mixed with Scandinavian chic hand-made from calf leather. What more could you wish for?
- Size Information: Normal/big to size - If you are in between sizes choose the smaller size
- Heel height: 20 mm
- Handmade in: Elda, Spain
- Outer material: 100% Cow Leather (Bos Taurus)
- Lining: 100% Goat Leather - Chrome-free (Capra Hircus)
- Outsole: 100% Thunit (rubber)
- Shoebox: Recycled paper, no glue and colorants, water-based ink
- Dustbag: Cotton
Designed in Stockholm and handmade in Spain, Flattered shoes embody contemporary aesthetics with a focus on quality. Comfort and functionality always comes first, they believe in long-lasting products, not just in terms of durability and quality, but also when it comes to a timeless appeal. They use chrome-free leather on a large scale; they continuously source for the best materials, from a quality, sustainability and functionality perspective; and they prioritize the ongoing development of sustainable design, production and transport methods.