Nikki Ballet Flats
The Nikki ballet flats by Flattered are hand-made the softest lamb leather. A classic essential with a modern twist of square toes. You will never take these black ballerinas off once you try them!
- Size information: Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Heel height: 6 mm
- Handmade in: Elche, Spain
- Outer material: Lamb Nappa (Ovis Orientalis Aries)
- Lining: Chrome-free Goat leather (Capra Hircus)
- Outsole: Thunit (rubber)
- Shoebox: Recycled paper, no glue and colorants, water-based ink
- Dustbag: Certified organic cotton, fair trade wood
Designed in Stockholm and handmade in Spain, Flattered shoes embody contemporary aesthetics with a focus on quality. Comfort and functionality always comes first, they believe in long-lasting products, not just in terms of durability and quality, but also when it comes to a timeless appeal. They use chrome-free leather on a large scale; they continuously source for the best materials, from a quality, sustainability and functionality perspective; and they prioritize the ongoing development of sustainable design, production and transport methods.