Oversized Recycled Polyester And Cotton Hoodie
After the year of lockdown we are suddenly very into sweatpants and our love for them will not end when times change back to normal. Sweatshirts have become street-fashion staples and what better choice there is than a GANNI hoodie in anise yellow that also has a matching pair of pants. Find the matching joggers here. This is a conscious choice, the garment is made from EcoLife® yarn that is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Classic hoodie with an oversized silhouette
- Oversized hood
- Dropped shoulders
- Side slits
- Pullover style
- Classic heavyweight, structured, sweatshirt-fabric with stretch
- Soft and fleece-like on inside reverse of fabric
- 50% Recycled polyester, 50% organic cotton
- It's made using a certified recycled yarn by EcoLife®. EcoLife® is made from 50% post-consumer recycled polyester, such as PET plastic bottles, and 50% pre-consumer recycled cotton from end-of-line manufacturing scraps that would otherwise go to waste. Using recycled fibers decreases the demand for virgin fibers and lowers the environmental footprint of each garment.
Originally founded by Danish gallerist Frans Truelsen in 2000 then completely revamped by husband and wife Nicolaj and Ditte Reffstrup in 2009. Since then the brand has grown into a global phenomenon via the newly brought in brights, prints, fashion, the menswear-ish utility pieces all mixed together resulting in the authentic most exciting label these days. Ganni is certainly considered to be a luxury designer label but its prices are nowhere near the expensive end of the scale occupied by other fashion giants. Ditte as creative director has one very important rule, they only make clothes that they would love to wear themselves, keeping true to their original aesthetic of crazy fun mixed with a splash of boyish grunge. The label has an unfailing talent for nailing colorful, fun, just-sophisticated-enough pieces: see the leopard print dresses and socks, iconic collars, smiley print T-shirts and the military boots that have steadily cemented their place as a badge of honor among fashion’s best dressed over the past few seasons.